Originally from Caracas, Venezuela, Paolo has lived in New York since 2009. Paolo trained in martial arts (Muay Thai) for over four years before finding CrossFit NYC in 2014. Though he was completing his MBA at Fordham University, he immediately fell in love with CrossFit and started to consider the possibility of becoming a coach. CrossFit was appealing to Paolo as it provided a new language for physical skills and movement which not only helped him move better, but was accessible to people of all ages and skill levels. It seemed no matter how fit you were to start, there was always something you could improve or work on in the future.
Paolo sees CrossFit NYC as a place where members can push themselves safely, grow in a multitude of ways, and continually work on improving their fitness. Rather than just a quick fix for physical results, CrossFit has provided a template for overcoming obstacles and adversity inside and outside of the gym. Paolo decided to commit to coaching full-time and completed CrossFit NYC’s 300 hour Mentorship program in 2016.
As a full-time coach at CrossFit NYC UWS, Paolo loves coaching members and helping them reach their physical potential with CrossFit while improving their overall well being. He is available for private training. For questions or personal training inquiries, please contact Paolo by email at email@example.com.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer Course
- CrossFit Specialty Course: Running
- CrossFit Specialty Course: Scaling
- CrossFit Specialty Course: Spot the Flaw
- CrossFit Specialty Course: Lesson Planning
- CrossFit Specialty Course: Kettlebell
- CrossFit Specialty Course: Anatomy
- Power Athlete Block One Coach
- Art of Breath Certified – Power Speed Endurance
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- MobilityWOD Coach (101 and 102)
- CrossFit NYC Coaching Mentorship Program (2016)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified