This Post Will Be Periodically Updated. Please check the Update Time to see what may have been added or changed.
Last Updated Wednesday, November 18th at 12:00 PM
- Both locations are currently open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Both locations are currently closed Wednesday and Sunday for extra cleaning.
- At 28th Street, our normal legal capacity is 222; we will be allowing a maximum of 24 people in the facility.
- At 67th Street, our normal legal capacity is 65; we will be allowing a maximum of 18 people in the facility.
- See Flatiron Schedule
- See UWS Schedule
- We will be open only to regular members–no visitors or drop-ins (If you are interested in becoming a member, see here: https://crossfitnyc.com/how-
- While we are operating at reduced capacity, there will be a $10 “No Show” Charge, if you register, do not show and do not cancel 8 hours in advance.
- Members must have a confirmed reservation to be admitted.
- Reservations are valid only for the member (no guests, no children, no pets).
- Members will need to arrive 5 to 10 minutes before their reservation time.
- Doors will be locked at the start of the workout hour.
- Members need to wear masks at all times in the facility.
- Members will devote the final 10 minutes of their hour to sanitizing the equipment used during their workout.
- Members will need to leave promptly at the end of their workout hour.