Reminder: CFNYC Winter Social is this Thursday at the Copper Still with Coach Mark B. It starts at 6 PM, all are welcome – see you there!
Upcoming Events and News:
- 28th Street member, Angie S is training for the MSK Cycle for Survival which raises funds for Cancer Research. If you are interested in donating, please check out her donation page HERE.
- Programming During the 2019 CrossFit Open
- 2/21/19 – CFNYC Winter Social at The Copper Still
- How to Submit your 2019 CrossFit Open Scores
- 2019 CrossFit Open – Programming and Class Registration (Part 2)
- Register for the 2019 CrossFit Open
- 2019 CrossFit Open – How to Sign Up (Part 1)
- 2/24/19 – February OUT-FIT All Levels WOD – Sign Up HERE
- New Specialty Class Starting January 2019: Gymnastics
Beyond the Whiteboard: Beginner / Experienced
Some of our favorite reads this week:
CrossFit Open Technique Tips: Double Unders
Exercise May Help to Fend Off Depression (NY Times)
Can weighted blankets really help you sleep better?
Michael Wardian Runs 10 Marathons in 10 Days to Crush World Record
Weightlifting phenom Mahailya Reeves, 15, is raising the bar