Upcoming Events and News:
- Reminder! We have a bank holiday schedule for Veterans Day, Monday November 11th. Please check Zen Planner before heading into the box for the most updated schedule.
- Open 20.5 Reminder: The standard for wallballs in the CrossFit Open workout 20.5 requires a 10 foot target for all men. If you are an UWS member, please contact the Front Desk (email@example.com) to register for a class at 28th street on Monday.
- How to Submit your 2020 CrossFit Open Scores
- CFNYC Programming Update: Fall 2019 into CrossFit Open
- 2020 CrossFit Open – Programming and Class Registration (Part 2)
Beyond the Whiteboard: Beginner / Experienced
Some of our favorite reads this week:
Muscle Soreness – what is it and what can I do about it?
Kettlebell Kitchen, Meal Service With Crossfit Ties, Closes
Meet Memo, the Marie Kondo of Fitness (NY Times)
You Shouldn’t Train Like The Pros To Build Muscle