20.1: October 10-14, 2019
20.2: October 17-21, 2019
20.3: October 24-28, 2019
20.4: October 31-November 4, 2019
20.5: November 7-11, 2019
The 2020 CrossFit Open (October 10-November 11, 2019) will commence with the 20.1 workout announcement on Thursday night, October 10th at 8 PM.
Registration for the Open has already begun! Here is some basic information you need to know if you’ve never participated in the Open before:
1. You can sign up for the Open – it will say “Register” when you scroll down (choose CrossFit NYC as your team).
(Still not sure how to sign up? The Games website has created this page for you.)
2. You can review the rules for the 2020 Open HERE.
3. If you want your workout to be judged and scored in an Open WOD class, you must be able to show proof of Open registration. When you sign up, choose CrossFit NYC as your team. A separate post to follow will be dedicated to Open Class registration at CFNYC – however you need to register on the CrossFit Games website first.
4. If you are interested in becoming an official judge (not required to participate), you can take the judge’s course HERE. If you took the course for the 2019 Open, then your certification will still be valid for the 2020 Open.
5. Each week during the Open, we will post updates on the blog to keep you informed about any changes occurring at the gym.
6. Any questions? Please email Coach Avery at averyATcrossfitnycdotcom.