Effective September 7, we will be adding a second day of Olympic Weightlifting on Saturday morning’s at our Upper West Side location.
With this addition, the UWS will have two days of Olympic Weightlifting, the same as at Flatiron. The Saturday workout at the UWS will be identical to the previous Sunday’s (6 days earlier) workout at Flatiron. Please note that the workouts for this class can be found under the “Specialty” programming section of the Workout of the Day page (just scroll down from the photo). For example, here is what will be scheduled for the upcoming week:
Sunday 9/1 (28th St) and Saturday 9/7 (UWS)
Front Squat + Jerk
Wednesday 9/4 (28th St and UWS)
Snatch Deadlift to mid-thigh + Snatch
Sunday 9/8 (28th St) and Saturday 9/14 (UWS)
Deadlift to mid thigh + Clean
Behind Neck Press
This addition of this class will require the following changes on Saturday’s at UWS:
- The Olympic Lifting WOD will be at 9:00 AM.
- The 9:00 AM Beginner WOD will move to 10:00 AM.
- The 12:00 PM Beginner WOD will be canceled.
In addition, in order to create an earlier Experienced WOD on Saturday’s at UWS:
- The 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM Open Gym will be canceled.
- The 10:00 AM Experienced WOD will move to 9:00 AM.
- There will be a single 3-hour Open Gym, from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.