19.1: February 21-25
19.2: February 28-March 4
19.3: March 7-11
19.4: March 14-18
19.5: March 21-25
The 2019 CrossFit Open (February 21-March 25, 2019) will commence with the 19.1 workout announcement on Thursday night, February 21st at 8 PM.
Registration for the Open has already begun! Here is some basic information you need to know if you’ve never participated in the Open before:
1. You can sign up for the Open – it will say “Register” when you scroll down (choose CrossFit NYC as your team).
(Still not sure how to sign up? The Games website has created this page for you.)
2. You can review the rules for the 2019 Open HERE.
3. Just like last year, if you want your workout to be judged and scored in an Open WOD class, you must be able to show proof of Open registration (Choose CrossFit NYC as your team). A separate post to follow will be dedicated to Open Class registration at CFNYC – however you need to register on the CrossFit Games website first.
4. If you are interested in becoming an official judge (not required to participate), you can take the judge’s course HERE.
5. Each week during the Open, we will post updates on the blog to keep you informed about any changes occurring at the gym.
6. If you like Leaderboarding at the gym, you can download the Games App HERE.
7. Any questions? Please email Coach Avery at averyATcrossfitnycdotcom.