We get a large number of visitors from affiliates around the world, and are very happy to be CrossFit’s unofficial East Coast hub.
Our drop-in fee is $35 during “Peak” hours
- Monday through Friday before 8:30 AM and after 5:30 PM at both locations.
- We cap our class sizes and these classes are typically full. If you can only make it during these times, you can register up to five days in advance.
Our drop-In fee is $25 during “Off-Peak” hours
- Monday through Friday starting from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, or anytime on weekends at both locations.
- You can most likely walk in to these classes. We run classes literally all day long (over 350 per week), so check our schedule for times that work best for you.
(Note: New York State requires us to collect 4.5% tax.)
If it’s your first time dropping in, try to arrive 10 minutes early.
- Stop by the front desk to sign in. You will be asked to fill out a waiver before starting class.
Be sure to introduce yourself to the Coach at the beginning of class.
- Let the coach know your level of experience with CrossFit training, and if you have any limitations, so they can help make your WOD great. We look forward to working out with you!
Please note that once you schedule a drop-in at CrossFit NYC, a space in that class is no longer available for anyone else. If you need to cancel, please reply to the confirmation email at least two full hours prior to the class, and you will be issued a full refund. If you are unable to attend the class you have reserved, and you do not reply by email at least two hours prior to the class, you will be charged for the class.