Todd grew up climbing the rocks of Western PA. He attended the University of Pittsburgh and graduated with a B.A. in Economics. When Todd was not studying or working at his full-time job in college, he was at the gym or pool. After a brief stint in the IT industry in San Francisco, Todd relocated to NYC and was looking for a way to meet new people, so he checked out CrossFit. Todd loved the community, but found that CrossFit works!
Despite years of Yoga practice, Todd struggled with his mobility and form. At CrossfitNYC he focused specifically on this in our mentorship program (over 300 hours of training in coaching), and now uses that knowledge to help students.
Outside of the box, there’s a good chance you’ll find him sailing on the Hudson, at a StrongMan class working on his skills, or watching the Mets at Citi Field.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer Course
- CrossFit Strongman Trainer Course
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer Course
- CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer Course
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer Course
- CrossFit NYC Coaching Mentorship Program (Completed 2015)