Michael has been a constantly varied human all his life, with adventures in gymnastics, dance, wrestling, weightlifting, and distance running. Michael became a CrossFitter when a friend caught him power cleaning in his college weight room and explained that he could lift barbells and walk on his hands in the same workout. That was 2009.
Now, Michael is a full time coach, assistant programmer, and media coordinator for CFNYC.
Michael trains athletes privately at both Flatiron and UWS locations. He specializes in gymnastics and olympic weightlifting for Crossfit, as well as training those taking their first steps into functional fitness. Michael also programs for and trains athletes interested in weight loss and body composition goals who may not have a background in sports and exercise.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 (Coaches Prep Course)
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer Course
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer Course
- Crossfit Mobility Trainer Course
- Active Life RX Certified Coach
- The Art of Coaching Weightlifting Seminar (with Ursula Garza Papandrea)
- Carl Paoli Gymnastics Freestyle Seminar
- Catalyst Athletics Olympic Lifting Level 1 Seminar