Bobby is a home grown athlete hailing from Queens, New York where he grew up playing baseball, basketball, and football. He went on to play baseball at the collegiate level at Concordia College. Post degree, Bobby went on to become an assistant coach for his alma mater and also became a certified personal trainer, While working at your standard “globo” gym, Bobby noticed CrossFit on ESPN in 2011, when they first aired the CrossFit Games, and became quickly disheartened when he found out he probably wasn’t the “Fittest on Earth”. He signed up at CFNYC soon after and hasn’t looked back. Bobby uses CrossFit to enhance his competitive drive and athleticism, as well as help him reach his lifelong goal of bowling a 300.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Football Trainer Course
- CrossFit Specialty Course: Strongman
- CrossFit Specialty Course: Competitor’s
- Certified National Council of Strength and Fitness Personal Trainer
- Masters of Exercise Science and Nutrition