18.3 = DOUBLE UNDERS
Reminder: If you plan to do the Open workout RX and you know you will get to the ring muscle ups you should sign up for an Open workout at 28th street. You can do this by emailing Coach Avery (email@example.com) with 2 or more possible class times you could make (Friday, Saturday, or Monday). Please note the most availability for an Open class is currently Friday (all day), Saturday afternoon, and Monday.
If you are aiming to get your first ring muscle up, we highly recommend you come out to Friday Night Lights at 28th street with Coach Ben F and Bobby!
Upcoming CFNYC Events and News:
- CrossFit Kids Certification – Child Athletes Needed!
- Local Roots NYC – Discount for CFNYC Members
- CrossFit Open – Thursday Schedule Change – All Levels
- CrossFit Open – Friday Night Lights starts 2/23
- CrossFit Open – How to Submit Your Score
- 3/31-4/1/18 CrossFit Kids Certification at 28th St
- 4/21-4/22/18 CrossFit Level 2 Certification at 28th St
Beyond the Whiteboard: Beginner / Experienced
Our favorite reads from the week, so far:
Nicole’s Tips for Open Workout 18.3 (video)
Reality Check: When Life Gets in the Way of Fitness
Weightlifter Phenom CJ Cumming Sets Another American Record
18.2 Workout Analysis – CrossFit Open 2018
Adaptive Athlete post 20 rep Bench Press at NFL Combine
18.1 Workout Analysis – CrossFit Open 2018
Let the CF Open Leaderboarding begin!
Watch Ron B get fit at CFNYC, also featuring Coach Erica