2018 CrossFit Open Schedule
18.1: February 22 -February 26
18.2: March 1-5
18.3: March 8-12
18.4: March 15-19
18.5: March 22-26
The 2018 CrossFit Open will commence with the 18.1 workout announcement on Thursday night, February 22rd at 8 PM.
Registration for the Open has already begun! Here is some basic information you need to know if you’ve never participated in the Open before:
1. You can sign up for Team CFNYC HERE.
(Still not sure how to sign up? The Games website has created this page for you.)
2. You can review the rules for the 2018 Open HERE.
3. Just like last year, if you want your workout to be judged and scored in an Open WOD class, you must be able to show proof of Open registration (Choose CrossFit NYC as your team!). Another post to follow will be dedicated to Open Class registration at CFNYC – however you need to register on the CrossFit Games website first.
4. If you are interested in becoming an official judge (not required to participate), you can take the judge’s course HERE.
5. Each week we will post any updates about the Open on the to keep you informed about any changes occurring at the gym.
6. If you like leaderboarding, you can download the Games App HERE.
7. Any questions? Please email Coach Avery at averyATcrossfitnycdotcom.