The time has come again for CrossFit NYC’s Halloween Throwdown and the now famous after party! If you haven’t experienced this event before, let us make it clear: you should not miss out. Whether you decide to compete, spectate, or come just for the party, we hope you come and take part in the community we love so much.
What you need to know about the competition and after party:
- Workouts will begin at noon and all exercising should be finished by 3pm at 28th street. The After Party will begin right after the Throwdown.
- Registration is now open. Please email Coach Avery (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your spot for the event.
- We will be accepting 24 teams of 4. Team structure is up to you, mixed gender or same sex.
- Please note there is a standard No-Show fee of
$30 applied to anyone who fails to cancel their reservation NO LATER than an hour before the event is set to start.Please note there is a standard No-Show fee of $25 applied to anyone who fails to cancel their reservation NO LATER than 24 hours before the event is set to start. Due to high demand, we encourage people to cancel reservations as early as possible, if they know they won’t make it, so other members can be added off the waitlist and with enough advance notice to get their costumes ready.
- If you would like to assemble your own team, email Avery@crossfitnyc.com with your team’s name and members’ name and email addresses. If you do not have a team, please email to Coach Avery and she will try to put you on a team prior to the event.
- There will be a total of 3 workouts.
- Prizes will be for BEST TEAM COSTUME, BEST MALE & BEST FEMALE.
- All members are encouraged to participate – workouts will be approachable by all and scaling will be allowed.
- Doughnuts from Doughnut Plant!
- Costumes are highly encouraged. You may stand out without one…
- Spectators are welcome.
- FREE BEER!
- More details will be released in the coming weeks as well as workout announcements.
- FREE BEER!
- Prizes provided by Kill Cliff, Rxbar, RPM Ropes and more to come!