CrossFit NYC is unique among CrossFit affiliates in offering an extensive off-peak option for our members. It is easiest to define off-peak with a simple rule based strictly on time of day. However, we think we can do better than that–better for our members and better for our operation. Therefore, we will be making some changes that are geared toward off peak demand, as opposed to off peak times. We will also be creating some innovative policies to help people make better and more predictable decisions about their membership options.
- Members will be allowed to convert an unlimited (peak) membership to off-peak, and we will add one day to the current membership for every three days that remain. For example, if you have 3 days (or 3 months) remaining on an unlimited monthly and wish to convert to off-peak, we will add 1 day (or 1 month) to the duration of that membership.
- If you have an off-peak membership, you will have the right to attend a temporary off peak for the duration of that particular membership, even if the temporary off-peak period has expired. For example, if we declare a class off peak through December 31, 2017, and you renew a monthly membership on December 15, you will be allowed to attend the class through January 15. If you renew a 6-month membership on December 15, 2017, you will be able to attend through May 15, 2018 a class that was declared temporarily off peak through December 31, 2017.
- 28th Street Beginner WOD on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 6:00 AM; Wednesday CFE at 6:00 AM; Friday All Levels at 6:00 AM
- 67th Street Beginner WOD on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 7:00 AM; Wednesday CFE at 6:50 AM; Friday All Levels at 6:50 AM
- 28th Street Beginner WOD on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 5:30 PM; Wednesday CFE at 5:30; Friday All Levels at 5:30 PM