The time has come again for CrossFit NYC’s Partner Halloween Competition and, of course, the famous after-party. The place is 28th Street. The date is October 29th. Costumes are not mandatory, but strongly suggested. The beer is on us.
The competition is currently FULL. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the Waitlist.
Judges still needed! Contact Coach Avery if you are interested!
What you need to know about the competition:
- Workouts will be all levels. Beat the comp team ;).
- We will have 20 6-person teams compete in 4 different workouts. Sign up on your own and CFNYC will assign you a team on the day. If you would like to assemble your own team, please make sure all members register and email Avery@crossfitnyc.com with your team’s name and members.
- Judges needed! Please email Avery@crossfitnyc.com if you are interested.
- First heats will begin at noon and all exercising will be finished by 3pm.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning team based on the total score of all 4 workouts.
What you need to know about the after-party:
- All are welcome to spectate the comp and participate in the after party.
- Free beer!
- Prizes for best male and female costumes will be awarded.
- BYOBing of any kind is welcomed and encouraged.
- Free doughnuts, coffee candy, pizza, RX Bars, Kill Cliff, and did we mention… beer?!
Get your teams and costumes together – see you there!