Congratulations to two of CFNYC’s own for earning positions at our favorite clean-eating delivery service, Kettlebell Kitchen.
Role: Sales and Marketing MBA Intern
- Help with digital marketing strategy and execution, including channels like email, search, and social media
- Work with the sales team to help Kettlebell Kitchen grow its business
- Lend support for Kettlebell Kitchen events
What’s Next: Alicia is headed to Harvard Business School in the fall to earn her MBA in general management.
Role: Nutrition Intern
- Assess nutrition and fitness goals of KBK customers and create meal plans to help support them
- Work with the chefs and operations team to help with menu planning
- Work with Marketing to create content for social media and the blog
What’s Next: Erin will receive her Masters in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology from Columbia at the end of the summer. She will begin a Dietetic Internship in the fall in order to pursue a career as a Registered Dietitian in sports nutrition and counseling.