CrossFit Queens is hosting their 4th annual women’s only competition, called Hail to the Queen. It’s on July 12th, from 9am-5pm and is located at 2550 31st Street in Astoria. There are Rx and scaled divisions, and it’s a great event for those women looking to try a competition for the first time. There are a few of us already signed up, and not many spots left, so hurry and go here if you want to participate!
- 10/8/16 – CFNYC Singles WOD and Open Bar No Comments
- 9/24/16 – How To Muscle Up with Coach Dustin at the UWS No Comments
- 9/25/16 – September OUT-Fit WOD No Comments
- Save the Date: 10/8/16 – CrossFit NYC Single’s WOD and Bar Outing No Comments
- Come support Black Box Barbell Club this weekend in Brooklyn! 1 Comment