CrossFit Queens is hosting their 4th annual women’s only competition, called Hail to the Queen. It’s on July 12th, from 9am-5pm and is located at 2550 31st Street in Astoria. There are Rx and scaled divisions, and it’s a great event for those women looking to try a competition for the first time. There are a few of us already signed up, and not many spots left, so hurry and go here if you want to participate!
- CFNYC repping at Metropolitan Weightlifting Championship (Oct 25th) 5 Comments
- 3rd Annual CrossFit Belle Competition (ladies only!) No Comments
- How To: Do Handstands and HSPUs (Oct 26th) No Comments
- Halloween Party October 31st 4 Comments
- How To: Get Gymnasty 11 Comments