CrossFit Queens is hosting their 4th annual women’s only competition, called Hail to the Queen. It’s on July 12th, from 9am-5pm and is located at 2550 31st Street in Astoria. There are Rx and scaled divisions, and it’s a great event for those women looking to try a competition for the first time. There are a few of us already signed up, and not many spots left, so hurry and go here if you want to participate!
- Team Dangerous Invites CFNYC To Compete On Long Island 1 Comment
- 4/9/16 – April OutFit WOD (LGBTQ) with TBM and Sara No Comments
- CFNYC Weightlifting Team at the 2016 New York City Open 5 Comments
- OutFit + The CrossFit Open 2016 3 Comments
- Valentine’s Day Singles WOD 7 Comments