Niketown has built a ‘Speedlounge’ on the rooftop of their building and they have invited us over to workout! The Speedlounge is an enclosed, heated, and astroturf covered area, full of CrossFit style toys (including tires)! We’ll be hosting 3 WODs there on this Tuesday and Wednesday night at 5:30, 6:30, and 7:30pm. The classes are capped at 30 people and there will be 2 coaches at each WOD. This event is free for all CFNYC members of any experience level, so don’t be shy. The WOD is going to be really fun (think tire flips) and working out on a rooftop, at night, with the NYC skyline as a backdrop should offer a pretty unique experience! To register for Tuesday night go here and to register for Wednesday night go here, don’t miss out!
- Rowing Technique: Common Errors 2 Comments
- Programming Update (August) 14 Comments
- New Schedule Addition – Friday Night Open Gym (28th St) 7 Comments
- August Member of the Month 5 Comments
- OlyWOD Programming (August 2015) 3 Comments