Niketown has built a ‘Speedlounge’ on the rooftop of their building and they have invited us over to workout! The Speedlounge is an enclosed, heated, and astroturf covered area, full of CrossFit style toys (including tires)! We’ll be hosting 3 WODs there on this Tuesday and Wednesday night at 5:30, 6:30, and 7:30pm. The classes are capped at 30 people and there will be 2 coaches at each WOD. This event is free for all CFNYC members of any experience level, so don’t be shy. The WOD is going to be really fun (think tire flips) and working out on a rooftop, at night, with the NYC skyline as a backdrop should offer a pretty unique experience! To register for Tuesday night go here and to register for Wednesday night go here, don’t miss out!
- The CrossFit Open: Results from 15.1 3 Comments
- Scaling the Pull-up 8 Comments
- Watch Coach Brian and Coach Sara at the Arnolds TODAY (and tomorrow) 2 Comments
- 3/5/15 Long sleeves have arrived (UWS please read) 10 Comments
- March Member of the Month 15 Comments