Weekday Mornings (Kyle, Third Floor, 26th Street)
- The 5:45 AM WOD will be eliminated.
- The 6:45 AM WOD will move to 6:30 AM
- A new 7:30 AM will be added
Reason: With the creation of the 5:20 AM WOD in early September, total demand for the 5:40 AM and the 5:45 AM classes can now be met with a single WOD at 5:40 AM (at 28 Street). Eliminating the 5:45 AM WOD allows us to move the 6:45 AM WOD 15 minutes earlier, when demand is at a peak, and it leaves us time to create a 7:30 AM WOD, a time when demand is still high. (7:45 AM is too late for most people.)
We realize that this change will be most difficult for the 6:45 AM regulars. However, the 6:20 AM, 6:40 AM, 7:20 AM, and 7:40 AM WOD’s are the four busiest AM WOD’s. Putting WOD’s at 6:30 AM and 7:30 AM maximizes the choice of the greatest number of our members
Weekday Evenings (Brian –> Sean, 28th Street)
- Sean will take over Brian’s Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday WOD’s (5:20 PM, 6:20 PM, 7:20 PM, and 8:20 PM)
- Brian will continue to run his 5:20 PM, 6:20 PM, 7:20 PM, and 8:20 PM WOD’s at 28 Street on Wednesday’s
- Brian’s current Friday WOD’s at 28 Street will be eliminated (4:20 PM, 5:20 PM, 6:20 PM, and 7:20 PM), replaced by HR:30 WOD’s on the Fourth Floor at 26 Street. (See below)
Reason: We will be adding 16 new WOD’s with Brian during peak evening hours, see below.
Weekday Evenings (Brian, Now at 26th Street, Fourth Floor)
- Brian will start 16 new All Levels WOD’s on the Fourth Floor at 28 Street on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. These will run exactly 10 minutes later than his current HR:20 WOD’s at 5:30 PM, 6:30 PM, 7:30 PM, and 8:30 PM (Friday at 4:30 PM)
Reason: We are moving the evening Competitions WOD’s to 67 Street, allowing us to increase from 4 WOD’s per hour to 5 WOD’s per hour all weekday evenings.
(CFE WOD’s will continue to run Wednesday Evenings on the Fourth Floor)
Weekday Evenings (Avery, Fourth Floor, 26th Street)
- Avery’s All Levels WOD’s at 6:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday will be eliminated.
Reason: Brian will be teaching four new WOD’s these evening plus Friday, on the Fourth Floor. Avery will be moving the evening Competition WOD’s to 67th Street.
Weekday Evenings (Sully, Third Floor, 26th Street)
- Sully’s WOD’s will move 15 minutes later to 5:45 PM, 6:45 PM, and 7:45 PM
Reason: Brian will be teaching on the half hour from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM. We wanted to give people the possibility of following their current instructors without having to shift their schedules significantly. Having Brian teach at HR:30, makes it fairly easy for his current HR:20 people to follow him (and leaves them the option of staying put with Sean). Those who want to stay with Sully will have the option of either shifting 15 minutes later or keeping their current schedule and moving upstairs to Brian’s classes.
Weeknight Evenings (Kevin, 28th Street)
- All of Kevin’s WOD’s will shift from All Levels to Beginner
Reason: We will have two evening All Levels WOD’s per hour (at 26th Street, with Brian and Sully). This will allow us to concentrate Beginner WOD’s at 28 Street. There is absolutely no reason for experienced people who want to stay with Kevin not to do so. In fact, if you have been with us 6 months or longer, you should be taking advantage of your right to pre register for your WOD’s , to insure that you get exactly the classes and instructors you prefer.
Saturday Afternoon (Joe, 28th Street)
- Joe’s 2:30 PM WOD will be eliminated
- Joe’s 3:30 PM WOD will move to 4:00 PM
Reason: There appears little demand for mid afternoon WOD’s on Saturday, but significant demand for a later WOD. The 2:30 PM and 3:00 PM (which will remain) WOD’s are sparsely attended, but the 3:30 PM is typically packed. Thus the final three WOD’s on Saturday will be at 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, and 4:00 PM.