Did you recently start CrossFit and all this exercise is quickly becoming overwhelming? Or have you been training for awhile, but it’s been months since you set a new PR? It may be the case that your hard work isn’t being put to good use because you’re not recovering properly. In the “How to Recover” seminar you’ll learn how to optimize your rest and refuel properly to make the most of your time in the gym.
- CFNYC Reception – Now Hiring! 1 Comment
- Rowing Technique: Common Errors 3 Comments
- Programming Update (August) 14 Comments
- New Schedule Addition – Friday Night Open Gym (28th St) 7 Comments
- August Member of the Month 5 Comments