Did you recently start CrossFit and all this exercise is quickly becoming overwhelming? Or have you been training for awhile, but it’s been months since you set a new PR? It may be the case that your hard work isn’t being put to good use because you’re not recovering properly. In the “How to Recover” seminar you’ll learn how to optimize your rest and refuel properly to make the most of your time in the gym.
- CFNYC repping at Metropolitan Weightlifting Championship (Oct 25th) 3 Comments
- 3rd Annual CrossFit Belle Competition (ladies only!) No Comments
- How To: Do Handstands and HSPUs (Oct 26th) No Comments
- Halloween Party October 31st 4 Comments
- How To: Get Gymnasty 11 Comments