BLACK BOX WOD (current skill: deadlift):
Work up to 1 set of a 3-rep max. Calculate 110% of that 3-rep max and do 3 sets of 3 rack pulls.
Post loads to comments.
HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO YILO & MATTHEW M.!
Day 26 of the BLACK BOX 30-DAY PALEO CHALLENGE: LINKS
Make your own creamy Italian dressing
This is what really hides in Taco Bell’s beef
The practically primal guide to conventional beef, part 3
Here’s our interview with Alex P., another one of our competitors at this Friday’s Friday Night Faceoff!
1. how long have you been a crossfitter? 2 plus years.
2. have you ever been in a competition? Yes, I did sectionals last year. I went to Ohio to compete with a friend who lived there.
3. why do you like to compete? It’s fun. Competition exposes your weaknesses and you get to meet interesting people.
4. what is your best/worst expereince in a competition? My best experience was being able to do all 4 wods at last years sectionals. I don’t have a worst.
5. who poses the biggest threat in the faceoff? I’ve never worked out with the other competitors, but after the Cain Games Mike K and Jim look tough to beat.
6. what type of movements do you want to see? 2 pood kettle bell swings, OHS, low rep cleans
7. what type of movements do you not want to see? Handstand pushups, pistols, burpees
8. what is your best workout? “Fran”
9. what is your worst workout? “Filthy Fifty”
10. do you do anything special to prepare for a competition? I take a couple days off to rest and make sure my diet is really clean.
11. what type of music do you like to hear while you work out? I don’t care about what music is playing. I don’t pay attention to it.