Three rounds for time of:
Post time to comments.
Compare to 100104.
Just 5 more days left of our Paleo Challenge–how are you doing with it? Please post to comments!
Drawing a line in the sand
Jack LaLanne will shame us with his old-man energy no longer
“Sometimes, the answers to questions you didn’t even know you had are sitting there on those rubber mats, wrapped up in a neat package of iron plates and bars.”
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARKADY!
Here’s our interview with Jim H., one of the competitors in the Friday Night Faceoff (this Friday).
1. how long have you been a crossfitter? 2 Years.
2. have you ever been in a competition? 2010 CF Sectionals.
3. why do you like to compete? Emphasizes weaknesses.
4. what is your best/worst experience in a competition? Best – the end.
5. who poses the biggest threat in the faceoff? Mike K. – Well rounded. Strong as hell.
6. what type of movements do you want to see? Deadlifts. Muscle ups. Running.
7. what type of movements do you not want to see? HSPU, double unders.
8. what is your best workout? Walking lunges! “Ryan” – burpees/muscle ups
9. what is your worst workout? Anything with double unders.
10. do you do anything special to prepare for a competition? Coffee.
11. what type of music do you like to hear while you work out? Any.
12. who will be the sweatiest competitor? Easy, Mike M.
13. who will be the best dressed? Rickke.