Snatch 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps
Post loads to comments.
Compare to 100325.
BLACK BOX EVENTS:
Paleo Fitness talk: Jan 22nd, 2-4pm, FREE for members, $5 for non-members
Friday Night Faceoff: Jan 28th, 7:00pm, FREE!
DAY 20 of the BLACK BOX 30-DAY PALEO CHALLENGE–LINKS:
A plea on behalf of pears
Field guide to a wheaty world
Nutty (grain-free) granola recipe
The practically primal guide to conventional beef, part 2
Form Nazi etiquette / Gym etiquette flow chart
I don’t want stuff anymore, only things
Coffee and aspirin best hangover cure after all
Christine competing at CAINgames:
We continue to bring you interviews of our “Friday Night Faceoff” competitors. Today is Christine (pictured above).
1. how long have you been a crossfitter? going on 4 years
2. have you ever been in a competition? Yes, multiple
3. why do you like to compete? Its only training until you test yourself. Competition is the ultimate test.
4. what is your best/worst expereince in a competition? worst – DNF [did not finish] chest-to-bar Fran in the 2008 Crossfit Games; best – finishing 2nd in chipper WOD at 2010 SE Sectionals of Crossfit Games. Bittersweet because I made it to Regionals, but ended up not going.
5. who poses the biggest threat in the face-off? Me and my own expectations.
6. what type of movements do you want to see? Manmakers, parallette burpees, tall box jumps, chipper/longer time
7. what type of movements do you not want to see? HSPU, MU, Ring dips, Chest-to-bar pullups,
8. what is your best workout? No clue
9. what is your worst workout? Anything with response #7 movements
10. do you do anything special to prepare for a competition? no
11. what type of music do you like to hear while you work out? songs with personal meaning and that I know the words to – eclectic mix otherwise
12. who will be the sweatiest competitor? Mishik or me
13. who will be the best dressed? ME!!! 🙂 If you want, I’ll bring 3 outfits.
14. anything else we should know? it’s the truth, its what drives me. I’m 38, I’m a cancer survivor and Crossfit is my physical expression for how I respond to most of life’s challenges. So being good at Crossfit is more than just being good at Crossfit to me.